Instructional Methodology Class
April 27 - 28, 2013
8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
8130 3rd St, PO Box 10, Wellington, CO 80549
Ned Sparks, Operations Chief of Loveland Fire Rescue Authority
- Role of the Instructor
- Legal Considerations
- Psychology of Learning
- Public Speaking, and Instructional Delivery
- State of Colorado Proctor class
16 Hours of Training Credits
12 Hours for 3 Year renewal Requirements for CDFS Instructor 1 level
- Provides the opportunity to meet other instructors in the emergency service field and provides the student and departments access to a State of Colorado Proctor class, (Driver/ Operator proctor not included).
- Students are encouraged to read the IFSTA Fire and Emergency Services Instructor, prior to class!
- Students must attend both days to obtain a certificate of completion.
Note: This class does not provide a State of Colorado Division of Fire Safety written or practical exam for Instructor 1.
$50, with checks payable to Wellington Fire Protection District (WFPD).
If you have questions please contact Ken Betchel at 970-568-3232 or at email@example.com.
The class will be limited to 24 students on a first come first serve basis.